The current global and economic state has highlighted the growing need for treasury and finance team to focus on activating their liquidity. And doing so has become increasingly easy with technology.
So how does treasury leverage technology to activate liquidity and generate new growth, and what does it gain by doing so? In this guide, we explore this in greater detail by asking seven treasury management experts from different industries the following questions:
- How does expanding the scope of treasury to be inclusive of cash, risk, payments and working capital increase enterprise value?
- How do you most effectively manage FX risk exposure, and why is it important to do that?
- What are the advantages of centralising and standardising global payment processes through a single system?
- What are the advantages of centralising the management of free cash flow and liquidity in your organisation?
- What level of integration is necessary to get a true, real-time view of cash and liquidity, and how would that real-time data enhance decision making and performance?
Download this guide to read their answers, gain a better understanding of how they manage liquidity and learn the benefits they have realised from having greater visibility into cash, payments, risk and working capital.
Additionally, learn what your industry peers are doing during this crisis and hear them live in the Kyriba Connect webinar series!
Fill out the form and we will be in touch with you shortly.