Payments are a constant focus for CFOs, CIOs, controllers, purchasing managers and treasurers because inefficient payment processes inhibit supply chains, cash flow and profitability. The need to optimise cash and working capital, combined with the increasing threat of cybercrime and payments fraud, amplifies the need to centralise and standardise corporate payments.
This e-book will review the business drivers for centralising payments through a payments hub, including:
- Standardising and strengthening payment workflows and controls
- Streamlining bank connectivity to optimise payment channel usage
- Facilitating faster bank implementations and bank format harmonisation
- Complete payments visibility, including timing, amounts and transaction status
- Provide business intelligence and analytics on all global payments